We’re looking for an energetic and ambitious Account Director to join our New York team. The type of person who is whip-smart, detail-oriented and always goes for gold. We want someone who is passionate about doing interesting and challenging work, brings great ideas and delivers exceptional service.
You’ll be part of a small team working on big name brands, which means you’ll experience everything from communication strategy and campaign management to team management and new business. You’ll be responsible for owning client relationships and maximizing the profitability of accounts.
You must be a college graduate with a minimum of six years of experience in a client-facing role.
You must also be:
- A strategic thinker with the ability to develop solutions
- Knowledgeable in the marketing, communications, social and digital spaces
- Credible with senior stakeholders and colleagues
- A solid writer, communicator and presenter
- An experienced team manager
- Well-organized with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent at managing time and working under pressure
- A collaborative team player
- In this role, you will be expected to:
- Build positive and enduring senior stakeholder relationships, ensuring we are trusted partners to key decision makers
- Understand your client’s organizational goals and challenges, leading the client strategy to achieve objectives and maximize ROI
- Proactively generate new relationships within your clients’ organizations
- Be the lead consultant on your client accounts - interpreting briefs, identifying requirements and providing strategic direction
- Manage and develop a small team, conduct appraisals for direct reports
- Take responsibility for maximizing income on your accounts
- Play a leading role in new business activity
ThirtyThree is an international employment communication business, focused on employer branding, employee engagement and internal communications. We’re an ideas company that creates inspiring communication strategies that enable our clients to build an emotional connection with colleagues and candidates. We’re a Top 100 Digital Agency and in 2018 we were named Agency of the Year at the International Recruitment Marketing Awards. Our clients are big, our projects span the globe and our business is growing. If you want to be part of our bright future, send us an email with your resume and a cover letter. We can’t wait to read it.