You’ll be part of a small team working on big name brands, which means you’ll experience everything, including media planning and on-site filming to digital, social and print campaigns – from concept to execution. Supporting the day-to-day office operations, planning and delivering projects seamlessly, managing vendor relationships and assisting with new business development are key elements of the role.
You must be a college graduate with a minimum one-year of agency experience.
You must also be:
- Well-organized with the ability to multi-task
- A solid writer and communicator
- Excellent at managing time and working under pressure
- Able to work quickly and ask questions when unsure of how to proceed
- Knowledgeable in the social media and digital space
- A collaborative team player
- Interested in popular culture and new advertising trends
ThirtyThree (thirtythreeus.com) is a global agency with a boutique size, a start-up mentality, large brains and an even larger heart. We specialize in the employment marketing and communications space, helping employers define who they are and attracting talent through compelling communications. Our clients are big, our projects span the globe and our work wins awards. If you want to be part of the next big thing, get in touch with us via email with your resume and cover letter. We can’t wait to read it.
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.