You have the energy and the ambition – join our agile team with global reach and help us bring great ideas and exceptional service to our clients.
As an Account Manager, your mix of people skills, project management and creative development will bring campaigns to life and attract quality talent to big name brands.
At ThirtyThree, you will:
- Be responsible for project briefings, scoping, timelines and budget management
- Develop and manage relationships with client stakeholders
- Use your expert understanding of clients’ needs, business structure and industry landscape to support our teams in coming up with innovative solutions
- Manage account finances including, billing management and supplier negotiations
- Contribute to new business efforts, supporting pitch preparations every step of the way
At ThirtyThree, we’re powered by imagination, enthusiasm and creativity, and we hope you are too. That’s why our Account Managers experience everything from strategy through to execution, including media planning, on-site filming and social and print campaign development. Here, you’ll have many opportunities to make an impact. You’ll use your communication abilities to build and lead smaller client relationships; and your organizational expertise to take charge of complex projects. With each campaign, you’ll expand your skillset and grow quickly with us.
To work with some of the biggest brands in the country and around the world you must be:
- A college graduate with a minimum of four years’ agency experience in client management
- Able to clearly articulate ideas in both written and verbal form
- Detail oriented
- Skilled in managing and collaborating with creative teams to meet clients’ goals
- Able to work flexibly in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Comfortable negotiating and liaising with clients and suppliers in a professional manner
- Solution-oriented, able to tackle challenges independently and approach Account Directors with answers when necessary
- Knowledgeable in the social media and digital space
- Always looking to the future of marketing and pop culture trends to bring groundbreaking ideas to your clients
ThirtyThree is a global agency with a boutique size, a startup mentality and a customer focus. We specialize in the employment marketing and communications space, helping employers define who they are and attract talent through compelling communications. Our clients are big, our projects span the globe and our work wins awards. If you want to be a part of the next big thing, get in touch with us via email with your resume and cover letter. We can’t wait to read it.