We’re hiring a Production Designer looking to flex their creative muscles on big brand projects at ThirtyThree. The ideal candidate is meticulous, ambitious, and someone who’s ready to go above and beyond to conceptualize and communicate ideas visually.
Great. So, what is ThirtyThree?
Good question. We’re an international employment marketing and communications agency with offices in New York, London, and Bristol. With a client list full of household names in industries ranging from technology and healthcare to professional services and travel, creating attention grabbing work is our M.O.
Our expertise is employer branding, employee engagement, and internal communications. What exactly is “employer branding?” To put it simply: we market organizations as employers to help them attract and retain the right people. It’s a unique advertising challenge that covers a broad range of media (film, print, social, digital, etc.) and demands strong, clever creative.
We’re also a group of fun-loving, smart, and happy people. That’s important to mention.
Sounds awesome. Tell me more about this role.
We sure can. Working with our close-knit team of writers and designers, you’ll support the execution and development of client campaigns and internal marketing. We’re talking everything from marketing collateral to digital assets and global toolkits. This role requires a thorough working knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Basically, we want Leonardo da Vinci with a mouse and a keyboard.
One Mona Lisa, comin’ up. But first, can you give me more details?
Yes. You’ll be responsible for:
- Producing innovative creative ideas and effectively visualizing those concepts across all platforms
- Supporting the creation of brand guidelines and developing campaign assets
- Bringing briefs to life with a total understanding of the audience
- Working within brand guidelines to deliver stunning creative across clients
- Collaborating with other departments (client service, digital, social, etc.)
- Contributing to the agency’s social platforms with relevant content
- Adding to the fun vibe in the office
I can do all of that. What do I need to have?
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- A book full of beautiful and strategic designs for a range of clients
- Expertise in the Adobe Suite
- Excellent attention to detail
- The energy and desire to create award-winning work
Prior agency experience is a plus. Please include your resume and portfolio links with your application email to firstname.lastname@example.org.